Changes compared to last SOE revision:
D3D9 Renderer wrapper that fixes graphical glitches on Vista and newer OS
- Projected shadows no longer turn into moire patterns under some circumstances
- Textures no longer infinitely minimize under some circumstances
- The screen no longer turns into a single color when viewing certain shiny materials
- Consistent lighting for skinned and non-skinned parts of a model (fixes 'bald-cap' problem)
- Screenshots work properly in fullscreen mode when Aero is enabled (exact same output as when windowed)
UAC compatible on Vista and newer OS
- User settings now stored in '%APPDATA%/The Matrix Online' (look here for useropts.cfg and similar)
- Screenshots now go to 'My Pictures/The Matrix Online'
- Supports UNICODE installation paths
- Supports running multiple instances without using -clone
You will still need to run the launcher as administrator if it's in a privileged folder and needs to patch!